Epic Jetpack Game Epic Jetpack Game

LOL

I love the Windows XP background! Ha ha! Pretty fun.

Add some more levels, like;
+ City
+ Canyon
+ Space
+ etc.

Love it though. Really addictive!

Sheep go to Heaven... Sheep go to Heaven...

Wow!

Addictive! Love the art. :)

my simpsons soundboard my simpsons soundboard

Gah.

A nice idea, poorly done. You could of made this submission something; perhaps having the buttons clouds, instead of the gross 1 pixel border with Times New Roman text. The sounds cut off half way through (some don't even go that far), and the percentage of them are not interesting anyway.

The concept was nice; however, it wouldn't require much effort to make this better.

Sorry for the low score. :(

Ash26 responds:

no problem the to get all the sound to play you just press the button but dont move your mouse out of the button or the sounds turn off and thanks for the idea of cloud buttons

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

Amazing

This was so clever and well made, everything about it was perfect. From the end cut scene, to the clues and interrogation, it was AMAZING. You are so talented. And, here I was thinking that BR's Climate Chaos was the best game ever.

Congratulations on such a feat to create games that can change a person's day. Well done. You deserve an award.

The Visitor The Visitor

That was...

Amazing. That was the best flash game I've played in a while. I loved how it made you think about what to do. It was really something special.

A.O {Flying Fish} A.O {Flying Fish}

Wonderful!

Great game! Looks great, works like a charm - it's got it all.

Dogerotchi V3 Dogerotchi V3

Okay

It was a nice game, however, it needs a heap of improvements. The play after death thing was a touch weird, however it was fun whilst it lasted. There needs to be way more features. Things I suggest:

+ Being able to change the Dogerotchi's skin
+ Choosing what pet to play (eg. Cat, Rabbit etc.)
+ Mood meter (instead of just keeping alive - make it happy)

+ Train it (so, teach it new tricks - click on a 'teach trick' button 5 times, it will learn it. Each time you press it, the mood goes down. If the mood is too low, the dog won't learn.)
+ Win awards by enetering into Dog Sows. These get you money to buy food/accesories. (Healthiest Pet, Cleanest Pet, Smartest Pet (tricks learnt) etc.)
+ You will be able to review how you went. So the dog has a set time to live, if you don't do well through this time - you get bad points.
+ Feet different foods/beverages. Some examples: Dog bones (keeps healthy), Chocolate (kills) and Jesus's Leg (increases life).

Jut some ideas :)

Block Push Block Push

Best game ever!

Quite easily the best game of all time. I love how you can push bricks to your hearts content. This shows innovation, complexity and style. I am sure we'll see more from you, and we'll all be waiting for the Block Push 2! A long time fav ;)

Roflcopter Roflcopter

Nice?

It was cool. I realy liked the changing gradients in the backgroud. The helecopter was nice, too. However, there was no introduction? I had no idea what I was supposed to do?

Tingle's Balloon Escape Tingle's Balloon Escape

Cool

It was nice animation, however when you play as Tingle, you can just go as far high and left as possible and you don't get hit? If you could make it so Link uses a special attack that tracks you every now and then, it would make it a bit better. ;)

Henry187 responds:

I changed the allowed height for Tingle so that he can't go there, but thanks for the other suggestion.